The Friends of Queens Park (FoQP) is managed by a Committee of unpaid volunteers from the community who are elected annually at our Annual General Meeting (AGM). Committee members are also trustees of the Charity.
The committee is governed by an agreed written FoQP Charity Constitution 2015 available for all to see on this website. The Committee meets bi-monthly on the third Tuesday of the month for up to two hours at Wellcroft Bowling Club, 163 Queens Drive. All are welcome to attend meetings, which start at 7 p.m. The meetings are guided by an agenda and minutes are taken and most recent are available on this website.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Management Committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FoQP Committee want to enable the maximum involvement of the community and to this end will consider taking agenda items (time permitting) from anyone who is not able to attend a meeting personally. However, you must have registered to become a Member to do this and this can be done by accessing the section How to Support the Park.
Our recent meeting agendas and minutes are available for download at the links below (Word .docx format).
The latest agenda is FoQP Agenda – Tuesday, 21st March, 2023
- FoQP Minutes 18th January 2022
- FoQP Agenda 15th March 2022
- FoQP Minutes 15th March 2022
- FoQP Agenda 17th May 2022
- Draft FoQP Minutes 17th May, 2022
- FoQP Agenda 19th July 2022
- Draft FoQP Minutes 19th July 2022
- FoQP Agenda 20th September 2022
- Draft FoQP Minutes 20th September 2022
- FoQP Agenda 15th November 2022
- Draft FoQP Minutes 15th November 2022
- Draft FoQP Minutes – 17th January 2023
- FoQP Agenda – Tuesday, 21st March, 2023
- Draft FoQP Minutes – 21st March, 2023
- FoQP Agenda – Tuesday, 16th May, 2023
- Draft FoQP Minutes – 16th May, 2023
- FoQP Agenda – Tuesday, 18th July, 2023
- Draft FoQP Minutes – 18th July, 2023